Saturday, October 1, 2011

Dr. Sketchy: Bringing Back The Hootenanny

I purchased a new toy a few weeks ago, the Asus Transformer. I used Autodesk SketchBook Mobile and my index finger for all the drawings below. I didn't get a lot of practice in before this session, so consider this my "trial by fire" :)

Each drawing was created on it's own page. Where possible, they were grouped together for posting here. All the drawings are posted in their original sizes.

1 minute



2 minutes



5 minutes



10 minutes


20 minutes



4 comments:

  1. Wow, really nice, I wouldn't have guessed that it was your first time! I really like the blue and red one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Charlotte, by the time I got to the final red and blue ones, I was feeling pretty comfortable with the settings and brushes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found you by accident today. The ASUS and Autodesk links are bad, btw.

    Thanks for your Hoot-Nanny comment, that's how I found you. Been searching for those and buying them for elementary schools!

    Cheers!
    Patrick

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh well, the links were bound to die sooner or later; thanks for pointing it out. Thanks for your comment, Patrick.

    ReplyDelete